- Brennan Construction will continue working in Bedford Hills through the beginning of September, including low-pressure service connections on School Street.
- Coordination is underway with regulatory agencies for final testing and startup of sewer pump stations.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
August 16 – September 2, 2021
- All sewer pipe and manholes have been installed leading into the wastewater treatment plant.
- Brennan has completed the installation of water services and sewer laterals on Babbitt Road.
- Installation of sewer main and manholes at St. Mary’s has been completed.
Progress Summaries 8/16/21- 9/2/21
- Startup at Pump Station A occurred including a walk through with Department of Health. There are a few items that need to be finalized, but this station will be ready to be put into service soon.
- Brennan continued installing sewer pipe and manholes at St. Mary’s leading up to the existing manhole.
- Brennan began installation of the 2-inch low-pressure sewer main on School Street.
- Brennan has completed the installation of manholes and sewer main near the wastewater treatment plant and completed asphalt restoration of the area
- Department of Health will be onsite for startup and walk through of Pump Station B next week before the pump station is put into service.
- Continue installation of the 2-inch low-pressure sewer main and service connections on School Steet. The crew will then relocate to Edgemont Road and Woods Bridge Road to begin low-pressure sewer main installation.
Join our mailing list and receive newsletters, reports and emergency updates.
You have Successfully Subscribed!