- Brennan Construction will continue working in the Bedford Hills Business District through Mid-August, including water service replacement on Babbitt Road.
- Coordination is underway with regulatory agencies for final testing and startup of sewer pump stations this summer.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
July 30, 2021
- The construction crew has completed sewer main, manhole, and service lateral installation on Main Street.
- Brennan began sewer main and manhole installation on Babbitt Road with approximately 140 linear feet of pipe installed this week.
- A smaller crew began sewer lateral work at St. Mary’s in advance of paving.
- Approximately 45 linear feet of pipe was installed near the Bedford Park Apartments in preparation of upcoming painting of the Metro North fence posts.
- The construction crew will continue sewer main and manhole installation on Babbitt Road and then install sewer laterals and water services.
- Installation will begin next week for the low pressure sewer services on Adams Street so the section between Harris Road and School Street can be paved by the Town.