- There will be no work on 7/5/2021 in observance of Independence Day.
- Brennan Construction will continue working in the Bedford Hills Business District through Mid-July, including water service replacement on Babbitt Road.
- Coordination is underway with regulatory agencies for final testing and startup of sewer pump stations this summer.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
July 2, 2021
- The construction crew has continued sewer main and manhole installation on Main Street.
- Sewer main and manhole installation has continued on Main Street with approximately 14 linear feet of sewer pipe installed this week. The crew encountered unexpected rock, so progress has been slower than usual.
- Paving took place on Main Street in preparation for the long weekend.
- Brennan will be working on sewer main and manhole installation on Main Street for approximately the next two weeks.
- After work is completed on Main Street, Brennan will then complete water service work, sewer main and manhole installation on Babbitt Road.