- Brennan Construction will continue working in the Bedford Hills Business District through July, including water service replacement on Babbitt Road.
- Coordination is underway with regulatory agencies for final testing and startup of sewer pump stations this summer.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
July 16, 2021
- The construction crew has continued sewer main and manhole installation on Main Street.
- Gas service work has occurred at Pump Station A and Pump Station B in preparation for upcoming startups.
- Sewer main and manhole installation has continued on Main Street with approximately 118 linear feet of sewer pipe installed this week. The crew has also been installing service laterals on Main Street.
- Brennan will complete sewer main and service lateral installation early next week. Brennan will then relocate to Babbitt Road to complete water service work, sewer main and manhole installation.
- A small crew will be placed on Valley Road next week to install a manhole and sewer pipe across the street before the road is paved by the Town.