- Brennan Construction will continue working in Bedford Hills through mid-August, including water service replacement on Babbitt Road.
- Coordination is underway with regulatory agencies for final testing and startup of sewer pump stations.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
August 13, 2021
- All gravity sewer with the exception of the Bedford Park Apartments has been installed.
- Brennan has continued to install water services and sewer laterals on Babbitt Road. Progress has been slower than anticipated due to existing utilities in the area.
- Brennan has continued to install manholes and sewer pipe near the wastewater treatment plant.
- The influent screen has been installed at the wastewater treatment plant.
- Gas and electric work was completed at Pump Station A and Pump Station B in preparation of upcoming startup.
- Startup at Pump Station A and Pump Station B is planned for Friday, August 20.
- The crew on Babbitt Road will continue installing the remaining water services and sewer laterals. This crew will then work on asphalt restoration of Babbitt Road.
- Brennan will continue installing manholes and sewer pipe near the wastewater treatment plant. The crew will then work on asphalt restoration on Beaver Dam Road.