- Brennan Construction continues to make great progress. Crews will continue to work in tandem to expedite project progress.
- Brennan Construction is planning to finish up work in the Katonah hamlet this summer.
- It is anticipated that the project will continue to be ahead of schedule.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
July 17, 2020
- Sewer pipe installation continues from Pump Station A, through the parking lot, out to Katonah Avenue.
- Contractor continued with sewer force main installation on Katonah Avenue towards Pump Station A.
- Sewer work on Katonah Avenue is deep, therefore this work requires more time and effort by the Contractor.
- Approximately 150 linear feet of force main sewer was installed.
- Approximately 84 linear feet of gravity sewer was installed.
- Temporary pavement was placed on Katonah Avenue.
- Contractor plans to continue with sewer pipe and manhole installation on Katonah Avenue, working towards Valley Road.
- Contractor will relocate one crew to Valley Road and begin installation of pipe and manholes on Valley Road, working west from Bedford Road. Sewer laterals will also be installed.
Join our mailing list and receive newsletters, reports and emergency updates.
You have Successfully Subscribed!