- Brennan Construction continues to make great progress. Crews will continue to work in tandem to expedite project progress.
- Brennan Construction is planning to finish up work in the Katonah hamlet this summer.
- It is anticipated that the project will continue to be ahead of schedule.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
July 17, 2020
- Sewer pipe installation continues from Pump Station A, through the parking lot, out to Katonah Avenue.
- Contractor continued with sewer force main installation on Katonah Avenue towards Pump Station A.
- Sewer work on Katonah Avenue is deep, therefore this work requires more time and effort by the Contractor.
- Approximately 150 linear feet of force main sewer was installed.
- Approximately 84 linear feet of gravity sewer was installed.
- Temporary pavement was placed on Katonah Avenue.
- Contractor plans to continue with sewer pipe and manhole installation on Katonah Avenue, working towards Valley Road.
- Contractor will relocate one crew to Valley Road and begin installation of pipe and manholes on Valley Road, working west from Bedford Road. Sewer laterals will also be installed.