- Brennan Construction will continue working in the Bedford Hills Business District in June, including water service replacement on Babbitt Road.
- Coordination is underway with regulatory agencies for final testing and startup in advance of system completion, anticipated this summer.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
June 4, 2021
- Crew continues to work on Adams Street, working south towards Route 117.
- The second crew continued gravity sewer manhole and pipe installation on Griffin Avenue.
- Brennan continued installation of sewer pipe and manholes on Adams with approximately 20 linear feet of pipe installed this week.
- Sewer pipe and manhole installation continued on Griffin Avenue with approximately 170 linear feet of pipe and one manhole installed this week.
- Sewer pipe installation took place on Main Street with approximately 14 linear feet of pipe installed this week.
- Brennan will continue to work on Adams Street, working towards Route 117.
- Brennan will continue to work heading south on Griffin Avenue.
- After work is completed on Adams Street and Griffin Avenue, Brennan will consolidate construction crews into one crew to install sewer main, sewer laterals, and water services.