- Brennan Construction continues to make great progress. Crews will continue to work in tandem to expedite project progress.
- Brennan Construction is hopeful to finish up work in the Katonah hamlet this summer.
- It is anticipated that the project will continue to be ahead of schedule.
- The Contractor is beginning work at 6:00 AM but future work on Valley Road/New Street and Huntville Road would begin at 8:00 AM.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
June 19, 2020
- The Contractor continued work on Katonah Avenue, with some water main service work as well as the placement of temporary pavement.
- The Contractor began sewer installation on Edgemont Road.
- Pump Station B was delivered and installed in Bedford Hills.
- The contractor continues to excavate for Pump Station A in Katonah.
- Work on Edgemont Road continues. Approximately 140 linear feet of sewer pipe was installed.
- Temporary pavement was placed on Katonah Avenue as well as Huntville Road, in front of Katonah Elementary School.
- One of the three pump stations included in this project have been installed.
- Pump Station A excavation to continue next week, with delivery of second pump station next week.
- Sewer construction work continue and shift to The Parkway next week.