- Brennan Construction continues to make great progress. Crews will continue to work in tandem to expedite project progress.
- Brennan Construction is hopeful to finish up work in the Katonah hamlet this summer.
- It is anticipated that the project will continue to be ahead of schedule.
- The Contractor is beginning work at 6:00 AM on Katonah Avenue, but future work on Valley Road/New Street and Huntville Road would begin at 8:00 AM.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
June 12, 2020
- The Contractor continues to work on Katonah Avenue, with gravity sewer installation and water service work. Temporary asphalt will be placed on Friday, 6/12/2020.
- The Contractor installed a sewer manhole at the north end of Katonah Avenue.
- The second crew began work at Pump Station A located in the town parking lot behind #186-252 Katonah Avenue. Work consisted of excavation for the pump station structure and installation of sheeting in advance of additional excavation work.
- Work on Katonah Avenue, north towards Edgemont Road continues. Approximately 324 linear feet of sewer pipe, three sewer services, and one sewer manhole were installed.
- Work began at Pump Station A. Crews began excavating and installation of steel sheeting was completed.
- Pump Station A excavation to continue next week.
- Pump Station B (Bedford Hills Pump Station) will be delivered on Tuesday, 6/16.
- Sewer construction work begin on Edgemont Road.