- Brennan Construction continues to make great progress, as a second crew has been added to the project in recent weeks. A second crew will continue to work, in an effort to expedite project progress.
- Brennan Construction is hopeful to finish up work in the Katonah hamlet this summer.
- It is anticipated that the project will continue to be ahead of schedule.
- The Contractor is beginning work at 7:00 AM on Katonah Avenue, but future work on Valley Road/New Street and Huntville Road would begin at 8:00 AM.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
May 22, 2020
- The Contractor continues to work on Katonah Avenue, as work started from the intersection of Katonah Avenue and Valley Road, north up towards The Parkway. The Contractor is currently in the vicinity of the intersection of Katonah Avenue, and The Parkway. The Contractor continues with the installation of gravity sewer, manholes, and sewer lateral connections to each property. Water main service work will be completed within the next two weeks on Katonah Avenue.
- Sewer work on Huntville Road is completed for now, with remaining construction work to occur in the future. The second crew continues to work on Katonah Avenue, at the intersection of Allen Place. This crew continues to work south towards Bedford Road, installing gravity and force main sewer pipe, as well as sewer manholes.
- Work on Katonah Avenue, south towards Bedford Road continues. One manhole was installed on this sewer segment this past week, along with approximately 185 linear feet of sewer pipe. Sewer laterals were installed for the following properties: #245, #256, #262-294 Katonah Avenue, and #70 Bedford Road. Temporary asphalt was laid prior to the Memorial Day weekend, to ensure the work areas are accessible.
- Work continued Katonah Avenue. Approximately 110 linear ft of sewer was installed on Katonah Avenue, and one sewer manhole. Temporary asphalt was laid prior to the Memorial Day weekend, to ensure the work areas are accessible.
- The Contractor will not be working Monday, Memorial Day.
- Work will continue on Katonah Avenue towards Bedford Road.
- Work will continue on Katonah Avenue and continue north towards Edgemont Road. Water main service work will occur, and advance notice and coordination will be completed with property owners.