- Brennan Construction continues to make great progress, as a second crew has been added to the project in recent weeks. A second crew will continue to work, in an effort to expediate project progress.
- Brennan Construction is hopeful to finish up work in the Katonah hamlet this summer.
- It is anticipated that the project will continue to be ahead of schedule.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
May 15, 2020
- The Contractor continues to work on Katonah Avenue, working from the intersection of Katonah Avenue and Valley Road, north up to The Parkway. The Contractor continues with the installation of gravity sewer, manholes, and sewer lateral connections to each property. Water main service work will be completed within the next two weeks on Katonah Avenue.
- The Contractor finished sewer construction on Huntville Road. The crew working on Huntville Road shifted to begin work on Katonah Avenue, at the intersection of Allen Place. This crew will work south towards Bedford Road, installing gravity and force main sewer pipe, as well as sewer manholes.
- Huntville Road sewer pipe and manhole installation was completed. Westchester County Department of Health was on site this past week, witnessing pressure testing of pipe and manholes on Huntville Road.
- Work on Katonah Avenue, south towards Bedford Road started and continues. One manhole was installed on this sewer segment this past week, along with approximately 130 linear feet of sewer pipe.
- Work continued Katonah Avenue. Approximately 130 linear ft of sewer was installed on Katonah Avenue. Laterals for the following properties were also installed: #95, #101, #107-109, and #113 Katonah Ave.
- Work will continue on Katonah Avenue towards Bedford Road, with work occurring in front of the following properties: 245 Katonah Ave – 70 Bedford Road.
- Work will continue on Katonah Avenue and continue north toward The Parkway. Water main service work will occur, and advance notice and coordination will be completed with property owners.