- Brennan Construction continues to make good progress, remaining on track for completion in summer 2021.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
April 9, 2021
- Force main installation was completed on Adams Street at the section that was previously skipped near School Street. Brennan continued force main installation near the intersection of Adams Street and Harris Road.
- Force main installation continued from Rome Avenue onto Babbitt Road.
- Brennan continued force main installation near School Street that had been skipped. Approximately 70 LF of 3-inch force main and 30 LF of 6-inch force main were installed.
- Brennan began force main installation on Adams Street near the intersection with Harris Road with approximately 265 linear feet of force main installed this week.
- Vault J7 was installed on Adams Street.
- Force main installation on Rome Avenue continued with approximately 285 linear feet of force main installed last week. Work continued on Babbitt Road with approximately 187 linear feet of force main installed this week.
- Air Release Manhole L1 was installed on Babbitt Road.
- Brennan installed the gas line from the generator at Pump Station B to the roadway on Adams Street.
- Brennan has been working on installing the remaining laterals in Katonah.
- Brennan will continue installing the remaining laterals in Katonah.
- Brennan will complete work at the intersection of Adams Street and Harris Road. Work will then continue heading south on Harris Road.
- Brennan will continue with force main installation on Babbitt Road, working north toward Harris Road.