- Brennan Construction continues to make good progress, remaining on track for completion in early summer 2021.
- Brennan will not be working from December 23, 2020, to January
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
December 23, 2020
- Sewer pipe and manhole installation continued on New Street and Huntville Road. Rock has been encountered in this area, which has slowed progress but has not negatively impacted the overall project schedule.
- Crews completed the installation of force main sewer pipe on Harris Road and began force main installation on Adams Street.
- Rock and concrete were removed from the trench for pipe installation on New Street and Huntville Road. Approximately 115 linear feet of sewer pipe was installed in this area.
- Approximately 800 linear feet of force main sewer was installed on Harris Road. This crew relocated to Adams Street, where approximately 400 linear feet of force main was installed.
- Force Main Cleanout Vault 4 was installed at the intersection of Harris Road and Bedford Road. Force Main Cleanout Vault J4 has also been installed on Adams Street.
- Sewer Manhole C15 was installed on Harris Road.
- After the winter break, sewer pipe installation will continue on Huntville Road and service laterals will be installed. Sewer pipe and manhole installation will also continue on Adams Street, working south.
Note: Since Brennan Construction will be on winter break from December 23 to January 4, the next Weekly Construction Update will be provided on January 8, 2021.