Following the installation of Bedford Park Apartment Pump Station this month, sewer installation will continue towards Bedford Hills with work occurring on Babbitt Road & downtown Bedford Hills.
Brennan Construction continues to make good progress, remaining on track for completion in early summer 2021
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
January 8, 2021
- Sewer pipe and manhole installation continued on Huntville Road. Rock has been encountered in this area, which has slowed progress but has not negatively impacted the overall project schedule.
- Crews are preparing for the installation of a new pump station at the Bedford Park Apartments.
- Force main has been installed on Adams Street, and will continue heading south toward Bedford Hills.
- Rock and concrete were removed from the trench for pipe installation on Huntville Road. Approximately 30 linear feet of sewer pipe was installed in this area.
- Brennan is preparing erosion control measures at the Bedford Park Apartments in preparation for the pump station installation which is expected to occur at the end of January.
- Once all sewer pipe is installed on Huntville Road, focus will shift to the Bedford Park Apartment pump station.
- Work will continue on Adams Street, moving toward Bedford Hills, where Brennan had been installing force main before the winter break.
- Brennan will be beginning electrical work at Pump Station B next week.