- Brennan Construction continues to make good progress, remaining on track for completion in early summer 2021
- Brennan Construction will be working on Harris Road in the next couple of weeks, and then shifting to Adams Street
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
November 13, 2020
- Sewer pipe and manhole installation work continued on New Street, working towards Huntville Road. Rock was encountered on New Street, and hammering was required. Encountering rock on New Street has slowed progress toward Huntville Road, but has not negatively impacted overall schedule.
- Crews continued with installation of force main sewer pipe on Bedford Road, working south towards Harris Road.
- Approximately 666 linear feet of force main sewer pipe was installed on Bedford Road, one air release manhole, one clean-out vault
- Approximately 15 linear feet of sewer was installed on New Street. Rock and concrete were removed from trench for pipe installation.
- Temporary pavement was placed on Bedford Road.
- Contractor will continue to install sewer pipes and manholes on Bedford Road and will also shift to start work on Harris Road.
- Work will continue on New Street and Huntville Road with gravity sewer pipe installation.