Brennan Construction continues to make great progress.
Crews will continue to work in tandem to expedite project progress.
Brennan Construction anticipates starting work on Harris Road, the week of November 2, and will likely be working on Adams Street in mid- November.
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
October 23, 2020
- Sewer pipe and manhole installation work continued on New Street, working towards Huntville Road.
- Crews continued with sewer pipe, both force main sewer and gravity sewer, as well as manhole installation on Bedford Road, working towards Orchard Lane.
- Approximately 130 linear feet of force main sewer pipe was installed on Bedford Road, one air release manhole.
- Approximately 168 linear feet of gravity sewer pipe and one manhole were installed on Bedford Road.
- Approximately 60 linear feet of sewer and one manhole was installed on New Street.
- Temporary pavement was placed on Valley Road and New Street.
- Contractor will continue to install sewer pipes and manholes on Bedford Road, working south towards Sunrise Avenue.
- Work will continue on New Street and Huntville Road.