- Following the installation of Bedford Park Apartment Pump Station this month, sewer installation will continue towards Bedford Hills with work occurring on Babbitt Road & downtown Bedford Hills
- There are some remaining sewer laterals that will be installed in Katonah in the Spring
- Brennan Construction continues to make good progress, remaining on track for completion in early summer 2021
Bedford Hills – Katonah Business Sewer District
January 15, 2021
- The installation of sewer pipe on Huntville Road has been completed.
- Crews are preparing for the installation of a new pump station at the Bedford Park Apartments on January 20th.
- Force main has been installed on Adams Street, and will continue heading south toward Bedford Hills.
- Force main installation continued on Adams Street with approximately 400 linear feet of sewer pipe installed this week.
- Brennan is preparing erosion control measures at the Bedford Park Apartments in preparation for the pump station installation.
- Contractors began electrical work at Pump Station B for the upcoming installation of the control panel and generator.
- Work will continue with low pressure sewer installation on Adams Street, moving south toward Bedford Hills.
- Brennan will continue with electrical work at Pump Station B.
- Brennan will install the pump station at the Bedford Park Apartments on January 20th.