Town Board Meeting – Click to View Agenda
BEDFORD TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Bedford Hills, New York 10507
June 2, 2020
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 202.1 and for public health and safety concerns related to COVID 19, the Town Board meeting on June 2, 2020, will not be meeting in-person and will be held via the Zoom video conference application. The public will have an opportunity to view and participate in the meeting live. At a later date, a meeting transcript will be available. INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS THE VIRTUAL MEETING: If you have a computer, tablet or smartphone, you can register, log in and see the video and hear the audio of the live session.
6:00 PM EXECUTIVE SESSION
*NOTE: The Town Board will adjourn to Executive Session at 6PM to discuss the use of Town property.
7:00 PM CALL TO ORDER
- Request to approve Abstract of Claims and paid prior in the amount of $108.506.91.
- Request to Award 2020 Highway Material and Service Bid from budgeted highway funds as needed.
- Request to approve a Co-Sponsorship of the 46th Annual St. Patrick’s Carnival from October 13 through October 18, 2020, for the maximum contribution of $3000.00.
- Authorize the Town Supervisor to accept and execute the proposed agreement from Louis Caracappa LLC to audit Utility, Waste, Recycling, Wireless-Telecom, and other merchant accounts.
- Request to approve an additional $50,000 from the General Fund Reserves for unanticipated COVID-19 emergency funding.
- Request to approve a Town sponsored bike event on June 20, 2020 from Reservoir Road to Maple Avenue in Katonah at a cost of $1,500 to cover DPW and PD fees.
- Request to approve a proposal to partner with JP Morgan Chase Corporate Quick Collect to decrease handling cash and check payments for water charges, parking permits, alarm billing, and other fees for a low cost solution for residents and the Town.
Deputy Town Supervisor MaryAnn Carr with an update from the Re-opening Committee.
1. Schedule Public Hearing on Local Law Allowing Outdoor Business Areas.
- Request authorization to issue a credit equivalent to one quarter of the annual parking fee to current Commuter Parking Permit holders for the months of April, May and June 2020, due to the COVID19 crisis.
- Request to approve the use of Bedford Village Memorial Park for Rally on June 6.
- Request to approve Special Event Police coverage for proposed June 6 Rally at Bedford Village Memorial Park.
REMINDERS/UPCOMING MEETINGS Items in italics are tentative.
|Tues. June 16, 2020||7:00 PM Regular Meeting|
|Tues. July 14, 2020||7:00 PM Regular Meeting (additional meeting to be scheduled as needed)|