Lot 3 New Resident Commuter Parking
Current vacancy for resident commuter parking is available in Lot 3, located at 50 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. There is a wait list for parking lots 1, 4, & 5 at this time.
- To purchase a permit, click here to access the On-line Registration and Permit Application.
- Bedford Town residents must submit a copy of their vehicle registration(s) prior to the permit being approved/released. Only cars owned and registered to the resident may be listed on the permit.
- Proof of residency (copy of a utility bill, front page of closing document or lease agreement). A tax bill, water bill and driver’s license are not acceptable for proof of residency. If you rent or live at home with your parents, copy of the car insurance policy will suffice to proof residency.
- The fee for a full year is $556 or $506 if a hybrid vehicle is listed on the permit. The parking year is from July 1 to June 30.
- Parking fee will be prorated based on the month permit is purchased.
- Permit holders are allowed to have up to three vehicles registered to the permit, but only one registered vehicle can be parked in the lot on any given day.
- Payments options are available through the on-line permitting system. However if payment is by check, it must be payable to Town of Bedford.
Mail checks to:
Town of Bedford Parking Permits
425 Cherry Street
Bedford Hills, NY 10507
Any questions, please call (914) 666-8097
For Wait List Only:
You may choose not to purchase a permit for these lot, but you can have your name added to the wait list for either Lot 1 in Katonah or Lot 4 in Bedford Hill by emailing your name, address, phone number(s) and lot preference to email@example.com
No fee is charged.