The Town of Bedford is excited to be reopening Canine Commons on Monday, June 1st at 12:00pm.
We have appreciated the patience of our dog park permit holders during this challenging time, and we look forward to once again providing a venue for healthy exercise and socialization for your furry family member(s)! With the reopening of the park, is it critical for all users to follow some simple guidelines to help ensure the safe and appropriate use of the park’s enclosures during this time of heightened health concerns.
Please adhere to the following updated rules, as well as the existing posted rules, when bringing your dog(s) to the park:
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart.
- Masks must be worn when appropriate social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Do not gather in groups while in park.
- Limit of 1 person per bench.
- Do not bring any dog toys, balls, water dishes, etc., that can be shared by dogs into the enclosures.
- Use of hand sanitizer is recommended prior to and upon exiting the enclosures.
We appreciate your attention to and compliance with these new park use rules. Again, we are happy to be reopening Canine Commons to our permit holders and their canine companions…please enjoy safely!