Business Parking Permits
The Town of Bedford offers a limited number of annual parking permits to business owners and their employees. Permits are available on a first come, first serve basis. The Town of Bedford reserves the right to limit the number of business permits issued.
Business permits are issued for Lots 1, 2 and 3 in Katonah, Lot 5 in Bedford Hills and Lot 9 in Bedford Village.
To purchase a permit, view the Parking Permit website to access the Online Registration and Permit Application.
- A Non-Resident Business Owner must provide evidence that their business is within the business district of the hamlet, while their employees must submit a notarized letter on a yearly basis from the employer verifying employment within the business district of the hamlet of Bedford Hills or Katonah. The Town of Bedford does not issue Parking Permits for those employees and businesses that are not In the Hamlets' business districts in Bedford Hills or Katonah.
- The parking year is from July 1 to June 30.
- The fee for a full year business parking permit in Lot 1 is $556. The full year parking permit for businesses in Lots 2, 3, 5, and 9 is $351.
- Parking fee will be prorated based on the month permit is purchased.
- Permit holders are allowed to register up to three vehicles registered on the permit, but only one registered vehicle can be parked in the lot on any given day.
- Additional information available on the parking permit portal.
- Permit holders agree to follow the rules set forth for business permits. Violations of the rules can result in the suspension or revocation of the business parking permit.
- Payments options are available through the online permitting system. However if payment is by check, must be payable to Town of Bedford.
Mail checks to:
Town of Bedford Parking Permits
425 Cherry Street
Bedford Hills, NY 10507
Any questions, please call 914-666-8097
Please note that we cannot issue a permit if you have any outstanding tickets with the Town of Bedford Justice Court by calling 914-666-6965.